The Ultrafuse® PEI 9085 filament is made from ULTEM 9085 resin.
This amorphous thermoplastic is a Polyetherimide (PEI) blend, specifically developed for its higher flow properties, offering outstanding printing behavior, high thermal resistance, broad chemical resistance, strength and stiffness.
Due to the unique properties, this material is a great addition to our highperformance portfolio. Ultrafuse® PEI 9085 is developed for demanding applications and high-temperature environments like aerospace or automotive. Because of its inherent flame retardancy and low smoke emission, it is well suited for electronics and electrical appliances.
Ultrafuse® PEI 9085 benefits at a glance
- Short-term temperature resistance up to 186°C
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Inherent flame retardancy with low smoke evolution
- Good chemical resistance against automotive fluids, halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols and aqueous solutions
- Long-term hydrolytic stability