Print core BB 0.4mm supports PVA.
- Material matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it's an engineering build material or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA. CPE+, PC and TPU 95A are coming soon.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print - with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder
- Lifetime support. Wherever you go in the world, Ultimakers' officially trained and certified partners offer free support - guaranteed for a lifetime.
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3 offers a seamless software, hardware and material integration for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials and is unique auto-nozzle lifting system to ensure the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full complexity freedom.
The Ultimaker 3 makes professional 3D printing accessible.
Ultimaker 3 opens up a world of new printing possibilities. Translate your vision into a working reality - without compromising on effeciency, reliability or precision. It's your chance to mold the future, with a 3D printer that's designed to support your creativity.