Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with the swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
Print core AA 0.4mm supports Nylon, PLA, ABS and CPE. The print core is compatible with the Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 Extended and Ultimaker S5.
- Material matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it's an engineering build material or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA. CPE+, PC and TPU 95A are coming soon.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print - with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder
- Lifetime support. Wherever you go in the world, Ultimakers' officially trained and certified partners offer free support - guaranteed for a lifetime.
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3/3Extended/S5 offers a seamless software, hardware and material integration for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials and is unique auto-nozzle lifting system to ensure the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full complexity freedom.
The Ultimaker 3/3Extended/S5 makes professional 3D printing accessible.
Ultimaker 3/3Extended/S5 opens up a world of new printing possibilities. Translate your vision into a working reality - without compromising on effeciency, reliability or precision. It's your chance to mold the future, with a 3D printer that's designed to support your creativity.