Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. Its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress makes it a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience
ULTIMAKER NYLON: ABRASION-RESISTANT AND DURABLE
Ultimaker Nylon is formulated for an enhanced 3D printing experience, serving numerous applications where durability, impact resistance, flexibility, and strength are required. Coupled with our proven material profiles in Cura, Ultimaker Nylon is one of the most reliable filaments for your manufacturing needs.
This NFC-spool comes with the special NFC-chip. This chip recognizes the material on the spool. This way, the chances that you use the wrong print settings are limited.