Trideus highly values the protection of your privacy and personal data when using our website. Trideus will only process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR") and other relevant applicable legal requirements.
The processed data by Trideus are all data which are required for the proper finalization of your orders. These are:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Invoicing address (if different)
- VAT-number (if required)
These data are provided by the offers, order forms and contact forms filled in by the clients of Trideus.
Goals of processing
Trideus uses your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible to proceed. We collect and process possible personal data for customer- and order management (e.g. client administration, succession of orders/deliveries, invoicing, …).
Trideus uses the collected data to provide its clients the following serviceS:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and keep you informed of its progress to date
- To make shopping at Trideus to be as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and data related to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- If you place an order with Trideus we keep, if desired, your data on a secure server. You can specify a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, so you do not need to fill. Every new order
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to develop our site and improve.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out the action, to disclose the winner (s) and to measure response to our marketing efforts
For the rest we will only use your personal data on a way that is compliant with the previous named goals. Trideus will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect.
Legal grounds of the processing
Personal data will be processed on grounds of article 6.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation. This personal data will only be processed when
- It was given with consent or;
- They are necessary for the succession of the agreement or;
- They are necessary to fulfill the legal requirements or;
- They are necessary for the management of justified interest.
Data about the usage of our website and the feedback we receive help us improve our website. If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish all reviews.
Once the processing of the personal data has happened, each person has the right to revoke the consent for usage of the personal data.
Trideus does not sell your data
Trideus will not sell your personal data to third parties, and will solely provide the minimal required information to third parties when this information is needed for processing and delivering your order. These third parties always act on our instruction and conform the goals we have determined. Our employees and the third parties that are used by Trideus are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Trideus guarantees that the receivers of this data will take the necessary technical and organizational measurements to protect your personal data. Next to that, we guarantee an equal level of protection of your personal data, both at Trideus and by our involved third-party partners.
The personal data that are processed for client administration will be stored for a period we think is necessary to fulfill the legal requirements, like the warranty period. This term is set on a standard term of 2 years after your last order, the duration of the legal warranty period for consumers in Belgium. If you have purchased the extended warranty, the duration of the preservation period is set to 6 months after this extended warranty has expired.
Guarantee of the compliance of principles that are normal for processing personal data
Trideus processes your personal data only:
- On a proper, rightful and transparant way in which the process, from case to case, is supported by previously stated legal grounds
- On a way which is proportional with the preset goal
- On a proper way
- While the duration which is necessary for the aimed goal
- On a way that has sufficient guarantees against unnecessary access, unlawful processing and/or unintentional loss or damaging
Right to inspection – right to rectification – right to erasing
Each person that can prove their identity on the correct way has the right to receive a decisive answer from Trideus about the potential process of their personal data, and when it is the case, receive the right to inspect their own personal data.
Each person has the right to receive information about the usage of processing, the categories of personal data that are being processed, the receivers of the personal data, the (criteria to determine the) term in which your personal data is processed and stored and the rights you have, corresponding
to the GDPR.
If you wish to use your right to inspection/rectification/erasing, Trideus will fulfill your request within one (1) month after receiving your written application and only if it concerns your own personal data. The application must happen via registered letter or via e-mail towards email@example.com
Personal data that are incomplete or inaccurate can at all times be rectified or erased. You can rectify your personal data yourself via our website. You can also fulfill your right to rectification by sending the accurate details towards Trideus. Trideus will fulfill your request within one month after receiving these accurate details.
As a user you also have the right to have your personal data erased from the database of Trideus, without unreasonable delay. You can only use this right in the following cases, hen Trideus will look into these cases:
- When your personal data are no longer required for the goals they were collected or processed
- When your consent is being revoked and no other legal ground exists for the processing
- When object is raised against the processing and no prevailing forcing legal grounds for the process excist
- When the personal data were processed unlawfully
- When your personal data are obliged to be deleted after a judicial obligation
Right to restriction of the handling/right for objection
As a user you have the right for a restriction of the handling if one of the following elements is applicable:
- You contest the rightfulness of the personal data;
- The handling by Trideus appears unlawful and you do not wish for the erasing of your personal data
- Trideus no longer needs your personal data for processing goals, however you still need these personal data for the setup, exercise or understructure of a legal procedure;
- Trideus has to judge the attendance of these grounds for erasing these personal data, and this during the period.
Above all, you remain having the right, at all times, to object against the handling of your personal data for reasons that are specifically applicable to your situation. Trideus will end the handling of your personal data at that time, unless Trideus has compelling legal grounds for the handling of your personal data that are more severe than the reason for your right for objection.
You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing where there are legal consequences or if such a decision can affect you to a considerable extent.
Finally, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
If you wish to use your right of objection / limitation of the processing, Trideus will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the application. The request is made by registered mail or by mail to: privacy@Trideus.be.
Right to data transfer
You have the right to obtain the personal data provided to Trideus in a structured, current and machine-readable form if the processing takes place on the basis of your consent. In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller when the processing of your personal data is only based on your consent.
If you wish to use your right to data portability, Trideus will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by mail to: privacy@Trideus.be.
Right to forgetfulness
Every time you have correctly requested Trideus to rectify, delete or still process data, Trideus will inform each recipient of this personal data, unless this proves impossible or would require unreasonable effort. You can also always receive information about these recipients.
Right to withdraw your consent / the right to file a complaint
You always have the right to withdraw your permission. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing on the basis of the permission prior to its withdrawal. You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Trideus with the competent supervisory authorities.
If you wish to use your right of access, Trideus will comply with this within one (1) month of receipt of the request. The request is made by registered mail or by mail to: privacy@Trideus.be.
Right to information / transparency
In exercising your rights, Trideus will always act in accordance with the GDPR and thus provide all information required in the GDPR in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible form which you will receive in a simple language.
The time limits for responding to your requests may be extended in exceptional circumstances, including the complexity / multiplicity of your requests. Trideus will inform you of this extension and the reasons for this extension within a month of receipt of your request.
Location of the handling
The location where these personal data are processed and stored is the working address of Trideus, being Truibroek 65, 3945 Ham. These personal data are being stored in Lightspeed E-Commerce and Exact Online.
You remain having the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Protection of the Personal Privacy. This commission can be contacted via letter (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).