You can buy a Felix 3.1 Dual for just €94,78/month! More information can be found HERE.
HINT: Don't forget to take a look at our service agreements!
The FELIX 3.1, our newest generation is now available for ordering.
The FELIX 3.1 brings many new things to the table compared to its predecessor.
- More reliable printing. Print your objects with more precision
- Higher quality at higher speeds. Due to increased stiffness of parts, higher accelerations are possible.
- Machine safety. The assembled printer meets the CE safety regulations.
- Optional dual extrusion. Print your objects with two colors or with special water soluble support material.
- Last but not least, you can upgrade your own printer to the latest revision. Upgrade kits will be available
Next to all these benefits, the Felix 3.1 has some more benefits:
- Improbed usability
- better user experience
- increased durability
- FELIXbuilder software
|Print technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Maximum build volume:||240 x 205 x 225 mm|
|Dimensions of the 3D printer:||400 x 440 x 520 mm|
|Nozzle diameter:||0.35 mm or 0.5 mm|
|Nozzle temperature:||Maximum 275° C|
|Filament diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Layer Resolution:||0.05 - 0.25 mm|
|Positioning precision of the axes:||-|
|Printable materials:||ABS, PLA, PLA based specials, flexibels, hips, pet, ...|
|Stand alone printing via SD?:||Yes|
|Stand alone printing via USB?:||Yes|
|Stand alone printing via WiFi:||No|
|Software:||FELIXbuilder (1 year included), Repetierhost, ...|
|Open / Closed Source?:||Open Source|