New Formlabs 3D printers
LFS 3D PRINTING
Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) 3D printing is an advanced form of SLA printing that uses linear illumination and a flexible tank to turn liquid resin into solid parts.
Both Form 3 and Form 3L are powered by Formlabs’ advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ technology that offers groundbreaking print quality and printer reliability, along with lighter supports, advanced sensing and alerts, user-replaceable printer components for easy maintenance, and a wide range of material possibilities.
Form 3Pre-order now
- Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) 3D printing lowers print forces for incredible surface quality and detail.
- The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- Adaptive Layer Thickness balances high detail and high speed.
- Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Integrated sensors monitor and maintain ideal conditions for consistent performance over time..
- Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable components and foolproof design maximize uptime.
- Meet demand, now and forever. Easily transition from one to many with systems that scale.
- Don’t wait. Print from anywhere as soon as you have files with Remote Print.
- Works well with teams. Monitor and manage prints and teams with PreForm and Dashboard.
- Track individual usage and adjust the print queue when you need to prioritize.
Until May 31st, 2019, owners of a Form 2 get a €500 discount on the purchase of a Form 3. If you own a Form 2 and are interestedin a Form 3, let us know by email of phone.
Form 3LPre-order now
Five times the build volume. With a build volume 5 times the size of the Form 3’s, the Form 3L can handle parts 500% larger than the Form 3.
Faster printing. Blaze through large parts with two custom-designed Light Processing Units (LPUs). Two lasers simultaneously build large, dense parts fast.
Powerful, reliable print process. Form 3L is built around the same powerful Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) process as the Form 3, for the same professional quality, ease of use, reliability, and versatility you’ve come to expect from Formlabs.
Cross-compatibility and uptime. Use two of the same resin cartridges that are used by Form 2 and 3 to go longer without running out of resin. Use the same user-replaceable Light Processing Unit (LPU) as the Form 3.